...So One Man Sharpens Another.
My first two months in the United States Army!!!
how do you make that photo at the top so big?
sweet glimpse into your life right now... :)i'm so glad you're blogging!!love you!
Shelley, Glad you dig it...I may ask you for some technical advice down the road- since you are the pro!Amo... My problem was making the photo small enough to fit on the page- I guess I take big photos, haha.Z
Zach,Thanks for the Sam tribute. He is sitting in kuWAIT, you got it waiting for a flight that might arrive in AK on Thanksgiving.JC
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how do you make that photo at the top so big?
sweet glimpse into your life right now... :)
i'm so glad you're blogging!!
love you!
Shelley, Glad you dig it...I may ask you for some technical advice down the road- since you are the pro!
Amo... My problem was making the photo small enough to fit on the page- I guess I take big photos, haha.
Z
Zach,
Thanks for the Sam tribute. He is sitting in kuWAIT, you got it waiting for a flight that might arrive in AK on Thanksgiving.
JC
Post a Comment