Monday, December 31, 2007

Mauss Bros Do Canadia!!!

The long awaited ski trip to British Columbia's Whistler-Blackcomb finally arrived!!! When you live in Alabama, you have no choice but to make every ski trip count like it was your last! Everybody laughed at how I went into 'Drill Sergeant' mode every morning to get our butts on the bus and to the base of the mountains- but when there is untouched pow-pow waiting to be discovered, some feelings might have to be hurt! It was no easy task taking on the same slopes that the Olympians will ski in 2010, but somebody had to do it.
Ben spent a LOT of time the first two days rolling in the white stuff.... but I suppose when you learn to board in Iowa, riding North America's finest doesn't come easy!!!

On Christmas Eve day the clouds parted and we got our first view of the magnificent B.C. Coastal Range!!! Yeah for AWESOME Friends! BenJamin, Z, Christina, & AMoDang, I love B&W in the mtns!!!

1 comment:

shelley said...

a little like debbie does dallas...except not really. :)

awesome pics, as always, cousin!!

loved seeing you when you were out here!